Following Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), Official Journal of the European Union, L 2016.119.1, further referred to as GDPR, we hereby inform you that:
- Workshops of Culture in Lublin, with registered office at Grodzka 5a, 20-112 in Lublin, Poland, are the Controller of your Personal Data.
- Workshops of Culture in Lublin have appointed a Data Protection Officer whom you can contact in matters related to the protection of your personal data and the exercise of your rights, either in writing to the address of the Controller or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed in order to handle received correspondence and to exchange information electronically with you.
- Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the following:
a) GDPR Article 6, point 1, letter a, regarding your voluntary consent through an express affirmative action in which you provide your e-mail address for contact purposes.
b) GDPR Article 6, point 1, letter c, concerning compliance with the legal obligations which the controller is subject to in connection with the obligation to respond to your e-mail correspondence.
c) GDPR Article 6, point 1, letter b, as required for the performance of a contract made with you in connection with correspondence conducted for the purpose of executing the contract.
d) GDPR Article 6, point 1, letter f, concerning the purpose of establishing/investigating/exercising or defending claims arising in connection with e-mail correspondence, in accordance with the applicable laws, in particular the Civil Code.
- The recipients of your personal data might be third party entities providing services to the Data Controller, with whom data processing entrustment agreements have been concluded, including: hosting, consulting, and legal services as well as IT service providers. Your data may also be accessed by entities and institutions authorised to access the data under applicable laws (e.g. courts, law enforcement authorities).
- You have the right to access your personal data, receive its copies, request its rectification, restriction of its processing and removal.
- To the extent that the processing of data is based on voluntary consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time, which shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
- If you believe that your personal data is processed in violation of legal regulations, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organisation, nor will it form the basis for automated decision-making, including profiling.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, without it, it will not be possible to communicate with you and address an issue by electronic means.
- Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent to the processing of your e-mail address or until the Controller ceases to have a legal basis to process your data. Correspondence containing content relevant to the exercise of claims or defense against them may be processed until the expiration of the limitation period for claims under the Civil Code.